Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Im worried that if i grant my Tenant leaving my house this

Customer Question

I'm worried that if i grant my Tenant leaving my house this month at the end of a Shorhold Tenancy

a Grass keep for his 100 sheep on my 10 acres of field adjacent to the house he may gain some initiative by him claiming

the Simple 3 paragraph Grass Keep agreement I am giving him at £100 p m is in fact an Agricultural Holding and he could claim protection.

Am I safer to give him a Licence for 6 months terminable by either party on one month's notice by either party. I want to keep the grass down by want also to make the entire property available for a new Tenant ?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,