Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

neighbors flue protrudes onto my driveway

Customer Question

my neighbor's gable end wall is situated right next to my driveway which runs between both our houses. He has installed a wood burning stove, the flue protrudes out of his gable end wall over my driveway by approximately 380mm. This is a large chrome colored pipe that is a complete eye sore and is at head height. The work has been carried out without any consultation to myself. Can you advise on what I can do about this? The flue is also located at head height and they have not had permission to go on our property to install this.

Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you.

To confirm does the flue actually encroach on your property?

AJ
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can I send you a photo?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Cancell the question. I presume I will not be charged?