75100385

i have cut some 14 trees in my plot which was a garden before

Customer Question

i have cut some 14 trees in my plot which was a garden before with a green house. the site has been abandoned for a while and some trees have overgrown and none has a tpo on them. some of them were 6 inches in diam2 feet.eter around 4 of them around 2 feet in diameter.
the land belong of conservation area and I was called for an investigation under some legal type of meeting recorded. Now he wants me to plant some 18 trees and tidy the area which can be done at great cost. If the land cannot be put to useful purposes I have no interest to spend money and plant trees (Species given) and tidy up the area which will be abandoned again.

what are my rights understanding having committed an offence already. thanks.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Who wants you to do this please?
JACUSTOMER-6he5fpcg- :

The conservation enforcement officer or tree officer who interviewed me already and decided for me to plant some trees.