Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I live in northern ireland and believe i habeen subject to

Customer Question

I live in northern ireland and believe i habeen subject to detrimental solititors work., which has cost me severly. What should i do? I bought a flat 6 yrs ago with due legal searches. I have since encountered problems with management company and deeds which my solicitor now that im trying to sell it says it will take a great deal of time and money to sort out and that it is previous solicitors remiss at fault. What should i do?

Since trying to sell this flat, two other solicitors have advised their clients buying the property until situation sorted. My current solicitor seems not to know what to do. Situation is wrecking my life!

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello Nicola,

I am happy to continue to wait for an answer, as I have reached a dead end myself but only assuming that I would still be entitled to a refund should you not be able to assist me or the answer you find not be suitable for any reason?

Samantha

Hello Samantha,

Yes, you would still be entitled to a refund if necessary.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Hello Samantha,

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Hello Samantha,

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,