Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

we have bills for the house in both our names I have paid out

we have bills for the house in both our names I have paid out £500 for water and council tax but got nothing back from my sister yet. there is gas electric and insurance to pay yet but my sister doent want me to pay this is there any thing i can do or should i just pay it.
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Whether she wants you or not is a non issue. You are entitled to be there. She will have to put up with it.

However, you are liable I'm afraid to pay for utilities if they are in both of your names.

You can let her pay if you choose. That doesn't make any difference to your right to be there.
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for the positive rating and remember that I am always available to help with your questions. For future information, please start your question with ‘FOR JO C’