Experience:  30 years experience in property law.
31090051

I own a plot of land with a shared access driveway. In the

Customer Question

I own a plot of land with a 'shared access' driveway. In the easement, there is no mention of 'vehicular access', only 'access'.
Does this mean I have to allow vehicular access by law or could I legally only allow pedestrian access?
My neighbours, by the way, are being very awkward over certain other things and I'd like to be clear and know exactly where I stand.
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
If there is no description of the nature of the access then it covers both vehicle and pedestrian access.
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
Please let me know if I can help you further here. If not please leave a positive feedback so that I am credited for my time.