LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Solicitor
Experience:  Experienced solicitor
76316425

Am buying a house and have just discovered neighbour opposite

Customer Question

Am buying a house and have just discovered neighbour opposite parks his large van on the footpath in front of my house can I object.
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 3 years ago.

LondonlawyerJ :

Hello I am a lawyer with over 15 years experience, i will try to help you with this.

LondonlawyerJ :

can you please just clarify, How large a van is it and is this a public road? Are you very close to exchange of contracts?

LondonlawyerJ :

does this affect access to the house?

JACUSTOMER-mq7edmnp- :

Large delivery van .it is a dead end no through traffic.

LondonlawyerJ :

I have just noticed that you are in Northern Ireland. I expect that he situation is the same in England and in Northern Ireland but I can only really only properly advise you on English law. This may not be what you require. Let me know if you want me to carry on.