75100385

To whom it may concern I have a shop 33 ebury bridge

Customer Question

To whom it may concern I have a shop 33 ebury bridge road sw1w 8qx (Westminster council ) I renewed the rent review in September from 10.500 to 12.500 I wanted much less than 2000 pounds increase he said (knight frank ) that it was not possible . I now know that the parade of shops are all on 7000 to 8000 pounds per annul . Which I think is unfair as I will be paying for 10 years a serious amount of money more which I find unfair and exploitive . Please let me know if there is anything I can do about it thank you mauro xxxxx

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : What does your agreement say about rent reviews please?