75100385

Is there any breach contract that result in termination of

Is there any breach contract that result in termination of full agricultural tenancy

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Could you explain the situation a little more?
Customer: A building project could be brought forward if loophole could be found
Alex Watts : Yes. What does it say about breaches in the contract tenancy?
Customer: That no sub letting is allowed
Alex Watts : Does it say what happens if there is a breach?
Customer: Unsure at this time
Alex Watts : Are you the landlord?
Customer: Yes
Alex Watts : In short if it says that there is a breach there is normally a remedy clause, that is the tenant is required to remedy say within 28 days or a specific period.
Alex Watts : If there is a breach though that it destroys all trust and confidence between the parties then it potentially could be terminated.
Alex Watts : But I
Alex Watts : But if you as landlord knew about the breach and did nothing, it is deemed you accepted the breach and can not terminate.
Alex Watts : So it really depends what it says in the agreement.
Alex Watts : And how severe any breach is.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: The agent who collects the rent would have known but I did not
Alex Watts : Sadly the agent acts for you, they should have informed you, there may be a case against the agent but not landlord.
Customer: Thank you goodnight
Alex Watts : If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/