75100385

Im moving out of my rented accommodation to move to another

Customer Question

I'm moving out of my rented accommodation to move to another rental. I am letting the landlords agent do viewings for an hour every Saturday. The landlord and his agents want to take pictures of the property and put them on the internet. I don't want pictures of my possessions to appear on the internet. I'm due to move out in 14 days. I feel taking pictures of the house with my belongings in is an invasion of privacy. They can wait 14 days, surely. But the agent and landlord are pushing for it. However I still my landlord to give me a good reference to my forthcoming landlord. I've always paid the rent on time and I'm full. What would be the best thing to do from my perspective as I really didn't want them to take pictures with my belongings/ very young daughters' belongings in.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Does the rental agreement allow them to take photos please?
Customer : Ok let me check and get back to you ASAP, thank you.
Alex Watts :

Please