tdlawyer
tdlawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with 9 years experience of advising on property issues.
73598664

hi, I live in London. I have a paying guest contracted as short

hi, I live in London. I have a paying guest contracted as short term minimum stay and 1 month notice of leaving. she didn't pay my deposit and now she wants to move out without that 1 month moving out notice. I have a lodger contract with her and tried to have a conversation but now she's refusing to pay and follow the contract. how can I get my rent.
Expert:  tdlawyer replied 3 years ago.
Hello, thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I can assist you with your question.

Can you tell me whether you normally live in the same premises?

Tony
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my land lord is a leaseholder and i'm the tenant, there was a spare room (single) which he had for his kid but me and my wife got no kid so we thought to rent that room. Yes we are living in the same premises..

Expert:  tdlawyer replied 3 years ago.
Okay. You're going to have to use her in the county. Court to recover the money due to you.

You can do this very easily, by doing it online at www.moneyclaim.gov.uk.

They will draw up the papers and issue the claim for you. All you do is go through some basic online steps.

Tony