75100385

My mortgage has been paid off for some time but I have lost

My mortgage has been paid off for some time but I have lost my copy of the deeds. Can I get another copy sent to me and if so how. Thank you

Sorry but I will need a copy of the deeds sent to me as I do not have a printer attached to my laptop.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Is the land registered? If so you can go onto the Land Registry website and get a copy of the title deeds

Alex Watts :

https://eservices.landregistry.gov.uk/www/wps/portal/!ut/p/b1/04_SjzS0tDQwMTIxMjLXj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMAfGjzOKNjSxMDA1NjDwsjM3MDTxN3dyNDUNMjQ1MjPWDU_P0c6McFQH3SLFU/

Alex Watts :

There is a charge for this service but it is less than £10

Alex Watts :

You only need a copy.

Alex Watts :

It will be electronic

Alex Watts :

Otherwise you would have to go back to your old Solicitor and ask them for a copy as they should have it in archiv

Alex Watts :

archive

Alex Watts :

Customer:

How do I get a paper copy sent to me

Alex Watts :

Once you have the electronic version you can go to your library and print it off

Customer:

Thank you so will the electronic copy be sent to my email

Alex Watts :

Yes

Alex Watts :

Customer:

How can I order this or has it already been requested by yourself

Alex Watts :

You need to go to the Land Registry website and order it

Alex Watts :

I gave the URL above but it is:

Customer:

Thank you so much.

Alex Watts :

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/