How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2447
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

hi, i am vishal , i want to give my property to long term rent

Customer Question

hi, i am vishal , i want to give my property to long term rent , i have a drafted agreement will some one be able to check this for me.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
Hi Vishal

It's difficult because we cannot provide specific advice.

However, if you tell me what sort of terms you want to rent on then I can let you know the type of agreement that you should arrange.

Kind regards,


Related Property Law Questions