75100385

I LIVE IN A DETACHED HOUSE. MY NEIGHBOUR HAS A PATH BETWEEN

I LIVE IN A DETACHED HOUSE. MY NEIGHBOUR HAS A PATH BETWEEN OUR HOUSE AND HIS. CAN HE ATTACH A GATE POST TO MY WALL WITHOUT TELLING US OR GETTING OUR PERMISSION WE BELIEVE A GATE WAS ATTACHED TO EITHER A FENCE POST OR OUR WALL 10 FEET FROM THE BACK END OF OUR HOUSE, WHICH WE NEVER SAW. WHEN THEY HAD A LARGE EXTENTION BUILT AT THE BACK OF THEIR PROPERTY THE GATE WAS MOVED TO THE FRONT OF THEIR PROPERTY AND THE POST ATTACHED TO OUR WALL.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : No.
Alex Watts : If it is your property and he attaches anything to it without permission then this is criminal damage.
Alex Watts : This is because you own the property and he is damaging it,
Alex Watts : He can attach with your permission but not without your permissiom
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/