75100385

Thank you for your advice so far, I have left you a feedback.

Thank you for your advice so far, I have left you a feedback. Can I ask you another question please.

I have called the county court and they do have my part admission and the 10 pages of my defence which is good. But now, I don't know whether I need to reply to the claimant solicitors letter that I recieved on Saturday. It asks me to pay £737.23. Should I tell them that I have submitted the defence and I do not wish for any more letters to come trhuto me fromthem, ast they will look to charge me for these letters, and I also find these letters threatening?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : If you lose then you can argue that they are not entitled to costs.
Alex Watts : As for threatening letters you can't really stop those.
Alex Watts : Depending on the tone you could complain to the rwgulator.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything about this for you today please?
Customer: Hi there, thank you for now, sorry I have sent thus question twice- as wasn't sure whether It was you who would answer here. Thank you- I will reply to the other thread if I have any other questions. Thank you