75100385

Please can you tell me which boundary fence I am responsible

Customer Question

Please can you tell me which boundary fence I am responsible on my property the right or left if i stand facing the front of my house?

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

By convention and unless the deeds state otherwise if you look at the house from the front you are responsible for the LEFT

Alex Watts :

Customer:

thank you that is all for now

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have rated your service Excellent, just as soon as I received your answer to my question. I don't know what else you want me to say!

No, I think it must be system generated!