Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

crossover sizes

Customer Question

Hi...please could you tell me how big a crossover can be before it requires planning permission? :O)

Expert:  wingrovebuyer replied 3 years ago.

wingrovebuyer : Hello. Sorry, can you confirm what you mean by "crossover" please?
JACUSTOMER-nf2bytfe- :

Cross over of the land between the road and the path in front of my property......we are having a drop kerb and drive put it.

wingrovebuyer : Thanks - I think I'll opt out because that isn't something I have experience of. Best wishes, WB
JACUSTOMER-nf2bytfe- :

ok

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No i will just cancel the queston and get a refund as i have now got a report this morning from a neighbour saying that they never needed permission. i will be taking that back to the council. Thanks