75100385

I have an MOU with a company whilst trying to sell my apartment.

Customer Question

I have an MOU with a company whilst trying to sell my apartment. It expired and the real estate people did not send a notice or extension letter in time they sent it 3 weeks later. I then wanted out of the sale for several reasons. They are now saying I am in default of my MOU and now keep sending extensions on this expired one. They stated that they don't need to send this confirmation of extension and they can take me to court - is this true?

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Is this a UK law question please?

JACUSTOMER-diuqwf1d- :

NO it is for Dubai UAE

Alex Watts :

ok - This was posted in UK law. I will get this transferred for you.

JACUSTOMER-diuqwf1d- :

Ok thanks

Alex Watts :

No problem - all the best. No need to reply to me as it comes back to my Inbox!

JACUSTOMER-diuqwf1d- :

ok, sorry though when will i be passed onto someone as this is major urgent. hey are threatening me with action tomorrow so I need some advice asap.Sorry to be a pain.