LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Solicitor
Experience:  Experienced solicitor
76316425

if i take a council bungalow do they need to no how much i

if i take a council bungalow do they need to no how much i sold my house for
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 3 years ago.

LondonlawyerJ :

Hello I am a lawyer with over 15 years experience. I will try to help you with this.

LondonlawyerJ :

Can you explain your situation a little more please. How have you coem ot be offered local auhtority accommodation and i sthere a reason you think they might be entiteld to that personal information? Which local authrity is it?

Customer:

iv just applied for a form from durham county council for a bungalow as i am dissabled now and cant cope with this house any more but the money from the house is for my children but iv bean told th at the council has to no how much the house was sold for