75100385

Hello sir/ madam I am going to renting a shop for beauty salon

Hello sir/ madam
I am going to renting a shop for beauty salon and i want to lease agreement through my solicitor and land lord solicitor for 10 years . I spent nearly £15000 to get ready my salon so i want to write down in my lease agreement 1 year clause then after if we want to leave property then we can leave anytime but landlord cant force us . Can we write this in ourlease for a clause or not let me know please

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : If you are asking whether you can have a break clause the answer is yes.
Alex Watts : This is a clause that allows you to end the lease after one year if you wish.
Alex Watts : You need to ask your solicitor to put a one year break clause in
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: If we have a break clause 1 year then after if my landlord said you have to leave the property can we have to or not
Alex Watts : No.
Alex Watts : It can be a tenant only break clause.
Customer: Thanx
Alex Watts : If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/