Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Is there a property guardXXXXX XXXXXcense agreement

Customer Question

Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I wish to create an agreement that enables an organisation to issue a license to a property guardian to occupy the a prisoner premises during the period of imprisonment. The prisoner and the social housing authority have consented to the arrangement. This organisation is set up as not for profit CIC and its purpose is to help reduce re-offending and homelessness.

The guardian is charged a fee covering the rent owed to housing authority and a contribution to organisation managing the process.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.