75100385

i paid an agent to find me a tenant.this agent used another

Customer Question

i paid an agent to find me a tenant.this agent used another agency who received the new tenant deposit, now i don't know who is responsible for the deposit which has not been paid to me or information where the deposit is being held i never instructed this agency to act on mybehalf in the first place
and still have not received any deposit back from either of then or know where the deposit is protected....
am at my wits end!!!!!!

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Has the deposit been protected please?