75100385
Property Law

my neighbour has had my conifers cut down without my permission

& no letter from the... Show More
& no letter from the council. She has also kept all the logs from the trees, is there anything I can do
Show Less
replied 3 years ago.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Have you reported this to the Police please?

JACUSTOMER-lnfbg62c- : No but I am considering it
Alex Watts :

You should.

Alex Watts :

This is criminal damage.

Alex Watts :

The neighbours can be prosecuted for this and Ordered by a Court to pay you compensation.

Alex Watts :

If the Police say it is a civil matter, don't be fobbed off.

Alex Watts :

It is a criminal offence.

Alex Watts :

Therefore you should report it to the Police

Alex Watts :

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/