75100385

Testimony from two months before the end of the lease

Testimony from two months before the end of the lease period is valid from which the data?
Landlorka tells me that gave it to me verbally. It is legally wrong-oral statements? But I do not know, I can not aglicky and I did not understand her.
It is right for me or her side?

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

What is this in relation to please?

Customer:

Yes, thak you

Alex Watts : Sorry, I asked what is this in relation to please?
Customer:

sorry no undesrtand: my amswer: I need to know what form is at the time of termination of the lease Housing Act 1988 and when it must file a Landlord?

Alex Watts : Ok. It just needs a notice to quit.
Alex Watts : there is no prescribed form.
Alex Watts : There are templates available
Alex Watts : https://www.bristol.gov.uk/sites/default/files/documents/housing/private_housing/private_tenants/Ending%20assured%20shorthold%20tenancies%20(end%20of%20a%20fixed%20term).pdf
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

oki but I thought that when landlor povinenn at least give me that testimony when he ends April 5, 2014 tenancy agreement.
And if you for some reason she does not need to give?

Alex Watts : Yes they need to give notice, regardless of whether the tenancy ends.
Alex Watts : If no notice is given it rolls on to a monthly contract.
Alex Watts : Does that help?
Customer:

little, I did not understand this: If the statement is made that rolls on a monthly contract.
a period of notice must be 1 or 2 months?
and when my landlord has to give her?
Before the end of the lease term or the same day ie April 5, 2014?
A verbal testimony is also valid?

Alex Watts : 2 months minimum by law.
Alex Watts : Verbal valid, no needs to be in wiring.
Alex Watts : writing.
Alex Watts : Does that clarify?
Customer:

Landlorka my Dad did not give testimony. When I decree of April 5, 2014 I can in the apartment for 2 months to live?

Customer:

Landlorka I still did not give testimony. When I decree of April 5, 2014 I can in the apartment for 2 months to live?

Alex Watts : You can give notice now.
Alex Watts : But your landlord must give you 2 months.
Alex Watts : You only need to give 1 month, but it should be in writing.
Alex Watts : CAn I clarify anything else?
Customer:

But I do not have to give notice that?
I do not yet settled housing office.

Alex Watts : No, you do not have to give notice,
Alex Watts : You can stay and the landlord must give you 2 months.
Customer:

I must obey landlorku when I suggested another apartment, which is not satisfactory for my family?

Alex Watts : No.
Alex Watts : The landlord must give you 2 months notice before you move.
Customer:

and when I termination of the lease two months ago did not get, so do not mind that I get it now 5 April 2014 and will run even decreed two months?

Alex Watts : Yes it's 2 months from now,
Customer:

and may landlorka write notice with the date, February 2, 2014 as he is today 31.3.2014?

Alex Watts : Then if the landlord wrote on February 2nd then you do have to leave by 5th April.
Customer:

but she did not write any statement February 2, 2014
but I wonder if this date may write to the testimony given before my example today (as if he could date the document according to the law with retrospective date)

Alex Watts :

I am sorry I really do not understand what you are asking. Perhaps you could put it into Google translate in your native language and then paste it here in English?

Customer:

I put it in English, translate it in a translator.
I need to know if it is possible that the termination date may be earlier than the date when I gave a statement to sign.
That means today gives me the landlord to sign a decree, today is April 1, 2014 and the termination date is February 5, 2014. Can it be?

Alex Watts :

Are you saying that you signed a NEW contract, or that this is an OLD contract please?

Customer:

I'm not old contract, which I signed Oct. 5, 2014. Thus expire April 5, 2014.
You wrote yesterday that I had to be dismissed. That I understand.
But I need to know if I am obliged to agree with the statement, which will be the date of February 5, 2014?
thank you

Alex Watts :

If the date of the Landlords note was 5th February 2014 then you have to leave by April 2014

Alex Watts :

If the Landlord has only just given notice in writing then you are entitled to 2 months from now.

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything?

Customer:

Thank you very much for your help and your patience.
I'm from Czech Republic and my angličina is still small, so I use Google Translate and ... :)
If I think of anything else, so you write.
Have a nice day

Alex Watts :

Yes.

Alex Watts :

Please remember to leave feedback before you go today - just click on a happy face.

Alex Watts :

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience