75100385

Have you received my query as I already paid. It is related to my ceiling issue?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : I am not sure what the background is, could you be a little clearer please?
Customer: Hi
Alex Watts : Hello
Customer: i have an issue with my ceiling and I would like to know if I can proceed with some legal action as I am getting really stressed and cannot sleep properly?
Alex Watts : Yes.
Alex Watts : You need to get quotes for putting it right,
Alex Watts : You need to write and set out your losses and request it is fixed or you are given the cost to do the work within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
Alex Watts : If they do not then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
Alex Watts : The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
Alex Watts : If the matter is defended it will be set down for a trial. If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim and you will not need representation.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: Thank, do you think you can send me your answer on my email address and I can continue to have a correspondence with you via emails?
Alex Watts : Sorry it's against site rules. Everything must be via this website.
Customer: Oh, I understand but how I can keep this chatting safe?
Alex Watts : It's a public website but no one can see who you are.
Alex Watts : Once you rate I can lock the answer
Alex Watts : Then it's removed.
Customer: That is fine. Sorry for my ignorance but what the first step I should take now?
Alex Watts : you can rate then I can get it closed.
Alex Watts : Click on a smiley face and that should do it,
Customer: Ok I will and after our chat today?
Alex Watts : of course.