75100385

I want to sue a wiltshire, England councils planning department

I want to sue a wiltshire, England council's planning department for gross Misconduct in Public Office.

I have witnessed serious abuses of power with completely unimaginable proportion where very senior officers within the department and some senior councillors who have abused their position and i have got recorded/written evidence to prove it. This is relating to my planning application where officers have lied/deliberately concealed information, etc. I want to challenge them in the court of law because i have had enough ? Which type of solicitor should i contact and any recommendations ?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : You need a solicitor that specialises in judicial review.
Alex Watts : You can find one locally by searching here
Alex Watts : http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?