75100385

Hello Alex, when the lease ends Act 1988 to 5 April 2014

Customer Question

Hello Alex,

when the lease ends Act 1988 to 5 April 2014 which would be empty apartment for the next tenant?

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

I do not quite understand the question?

JACUSTOMER-o9m5rieq- :

Landlor after me he wants me to be evicted April 4, 2014, but I have a lease to April 5, 2014, so if I can do?

Alex Watts :

Will you leave on 5th April 2014?

JACUSTOMER-o9m5rieq- :

yes?

JACUSTOMER-o9m5rieq- :

When I have a lease till April 5, 2014, landlor I can not give testimony pursuant to Section 21, I paid him rent to April 8, 2014 can fire me without notice prior to April 8, 2014?

Alex Watts :

If you leave on 5th April or 8th April that is fine

Alex Watts :

The Landlord needs a Court Order to move you.

Alex Watts :

JACUSTOMER-o9m5rieq- :

A When I can not decree a two-month notice period and I bear it personally as always rent at Tuesday, April 8, 2014, and he does not want me to take, what should I do?
Rental she always wears in cash.

Alex Watts :

You still need to pay if you are staying. But they need a Court order to evict you.

JACUSTOMER-o9m5rieq- :

so in the meantime until I can not landlorka alone will not give me a testimony or a court order so I can not defend pay the rent?

JACUSTOMER-o9m5rieq- :

When landlorce pay rent on a month to move out in less than a month, the rent for me neprobydlené days back?

Alex Watts : You must pay the rent until you leave.
JACUSTOMER-o9m5rieq- :

When I got the contract provides for deposit to the landlord is obliged me to return the deposit after moving out and how? Personally or for the account?

Alex Watts : Yes the landlord must return the deposit when you leave
JACUSTOMER-o9m5rieq- :

oki, and by when?
how to give me, on account or in person?

Alex Watts :

When you leave, he by law has 14 days to return it

Alex Watts :

Does that clarify?

JACUSTOMER-o9m5rieq- :

and on account of, or in person

Alex Watts :

Your account or whoever paid the deposit.

JACUSTOMER-o9m5rieq- :

and when I return deposits so what to do?

Alex Watts :

You get it back as cash or cheque or bank payment

JACUSTOMER-o9m5rieq- :

notice must be signed by the landlord and the tenant?

Alex Watts :

Signed - no

JACUSTOMER-o9m5rieq- :

Notice of termination with one month's notice given by the lessee does not have to be signed?!

Alex Watts :

Yes it needs to be signed.

JACUSTOMER-o9m5rieq- :

When I notice with a one-month period výpvědní was sent by mail delivery class 1 is also valid?

Alex Watts :

Yes as long as it is signed.

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/