wingrovebuyer
wingrovebuyer, Senior Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (Honours); PG Diploma in Law; Member of ALA; 9 years' experience
22732369

my neighbour has parked a caravan in front of the building

my neighbour has parked a caravan in front of the building line of his house. there is a restrictive covenant preventing this in the title deeds of his house. I have asked him to remove the caravan (confirmed in writing ) giving reasonable notice but it remains parked there. how do i now proceed in order to get him to move it and comply with the covenant ?
Expert:  wingrovebuyer replied 3 years ago.

wingrovebuyer :

Hello. If you have the benefit of the covenant, you can seek to enforce it. You will need to write again saying that he has not complied with your previous request and so if it is not moved within a further 7 days you will apply to the court for an injunction to force him to comply with the covenant. If he still fails to comply, you will need to see through on your threat.