Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.

I believe Jo. C Barrister wanted to answer my question below.

Customer Question

I believe Jo. C Barrister wanted to answer my question below. I was about to pay but then the Internet crashed, caused me to loose the required page. As you can tell I require a legally binding contract.

I hope you could help?

I would like to hire a hall from a company and sublet it to a client (another company). But I’m afraid once I send the details to the client and arrange the viewing. The client may refuse my quote and hire the hall from the main company, which can be found online, as it will be cheaper via them directly.

The client has instructed me to search for a hall to hire in a specific area. I have found few but have not forwarded any yet, as I have not had any legal paper work signed. Once I give the information and they view the hall, they can easily get it from the main building as I cannot get a contract from the company hiring the hall.

The contract will need to include my clients signature as a company and as an individual. I think the manager to can cheat me, and say he found the hall as I am dealing with an Iraqi governmental office. Therefore I would like to be extra safe.

I also think the contract should include how I will be earning my commission, which is by increasing the rental amount. Therefore the money will need to go in my personal account as I don’t have a business account, which then I will deduct my commission and transfer the money to the third party company.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks in advance.
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Thank you for your interest in me but this is not my area I'm afraid.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Jo,

Thanks for the reply.

In the email I received, it says you have answered my questions, although I do not see any answers? maybe I do not know how to use the site properly, but I have tried everything and have found nothing.

Also why would you take the case and charge me £22 if this is not your area of expertise? or could you still help?

As you can tell, I am after a legally binding contract.

Will you be able to provide that?

If not then I will rather not waste your time as I will not be a satisfied customer with ough a contract.

Best regards,

Mohammed Baraka.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola,

Thank you for the reply.

Can I please cancel my question and get the £22 reimbursed?

Many thanks,

Mohammed Baraka.