Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Two years conveyancing experience.
13113900

Hi Again I have one more question as I am trying to look at

Hi Again
I have one more question as I am trying to look at as many angles prior to a FDR meeting.

As I have A ccj and the creditor has made application for a charging order on the property that I co own. If the creditor was to take action further down the line say due to my defaulting on the monthly payment and apply for an order to sell the house. Would this need the agreement of the mortgage company.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you.

They would not need the permission of any prior charge holders or mortgage companies. When the order for sale is requested they would have to serve the prior charge holders in any event and it would be up to them to decide if they wanted to support or object to the application.

Can I be of any further assistance?

AJ