Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

i live in building in flat lease hold and 75% offices the

Customer Question

i live in building in flat lease hold and 75% offices the landlord started to convert the office
to flat
now the land lord want to part of entrance hall the common part to make extension to one of the flats
for last over 20 years we had the entrance of hall entrance with consider common part
i check my least no mention about the entrance
i have objected to part of the entrance which passageway for enter the building and my flat
my leases do not mention anything about the common part if the landlord have right to take part of entrance
there act
the tenants had to exercise the right of hale way or passageway of whole entrance as for 20 the period required under the 1832 prescription act
please me your view regarding this matter
kindegards
s.ishag
Expert:  Joshua replied 3 years ago.

Joshua :

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practicing lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

Joshua :

May I ask that I am correct to assume from what you say that the section of hallway passage in question is confirmed as being common parts on your lease plan please?