Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

I need a conveyance solicitor to complete paperwork to remove

Customer Question

I need a conveyance solicitor to complete paperwork to remove land registry charge
Expert:  Joshua replied 3 years ago.

Joshua :

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practicing lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

Joshua :

May I ask are you asking for a recommendation please?

Joshua :

Is this a mortgage or something else that has been registered?

JACUSTOMER-hzkcpc22- :

Here is the situation.

JACUSTOMER-hzkcpc22- :

I paid XXXXX XXXXX money owed to him. He had a charge on my property. I paid him a month ago. Twice he has completed the paper work incorrectly, so now the Land Registry needs to serve notice on him to confirm his submission. However, if a conveyance solicitor acted on his behalf they would remove the charge immediately. I need to hire a conveyance solicitor to act on his behalf as he is spiteful and malicious and did not want to redo the paperwork, despite my solicitor providing it to him. He left his address off the second document. The paperwork is done

JACUSTOMER-hzkcpc22- :

Urgency is HIGH not medium

JACUSTOMER-hzkcpc22- :

Hello is anyone there

Joshua :

My apologies for the delay in reverting to you. We work as full time lawyer and unfortunately sometime cannot reply instantly. Would you like to continue? I note you have rated my served to you as bad however. Could I kindlyconfirm you are content to withdraw that rating in order for me to continue to assist?