75100385

possession order

Customer Question

The order for possession was granted with costs, however the tenant has requested a hearing to postpone the possession. The vendor has the property under offer so the sale has already been delayed with the potential for the sale to fall through what grounds can the tenant now have the possession postponed ?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : What is the basis for the application please?
JACUSTOMER-984jg2go- :

possession of a residential property after service of a section 21. Possessions and cost granted.

Alex Watts : Yes I understand but on what basis are they seeking to stay please?
JACUSTOMER-984jg2go- :

this matter has been resolved thank you