How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

My neighbour has erected a fence which encroaches in to my

Resolved Question:

My neighbour has erected a fence which encroaches in to my property by about 80mm.. Is it worthwhile pursuing this in court ?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

I would advise you to go to the courts if you feel strongly about losing your land, however small it may be.

I assume you have verified the boundary and are absolutely sure that the fence encroaches on your land.

Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and 3 other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Property Law Questions