75100385

Once I am granted a Court order to gain access to property

Once I am granted a Court order to gain access to property next door to repair the gutter of my house what would happen if the neighbour still refuse entry? What are my right and what can I do. Regards XXXXX XXXXX 

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Do it give you access or order the neighbour to give you access please?
Customer:

I need access to neighbour garden to repair gutter of my house

Alex Watts :

Yes I understand that

Alex Watts :

Is the order allowing you access or ordering your neighbour to give you access?

Customer:

I do not have apply for the order yet

Alex Watts :

If the neigbour refuses then you make an application to commit your neighbour to prison

Alex Watts :

This would be breach of a Court order and contempt of Court

Alex Watts :

So if the neighbour refuses you make an application to commit outlining the breach

Alex Watts :

The Court can then warn, fine or send the neighbour to prison

Alex Watts :

Customer:

Can I transpass on his garden without his consent if he refuse the Court order?

Alex Watts :

No.

Alex Watts :

Unless the Court Order gives you that permission

Customer:

Thank you for the info

Customer:

Lauro

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/