75100385

Regarding, a house purchase. Wonder if someone can help please,

Regarding, a house purchase.
Wonder if someone can help please, i have put an offer on a property that i want to buy here in the UK, after 48 hours i have still had no response to my offer, the house is due to have a repossession order put on it by the mortgage lender. What is a reasonable amount of time to wait for a response from the home owner. I have sold my property & have to be exchanged by mid june.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

In law there is no timeframe.

Alex Watts :

Each offer and acceptance depends on it facts.

Alex Watts :

Days could be acceptable or even months

Alex Watts :

But in law there is no timeframe

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything?