75100385

Paragon Mortgage Ltd sold my property despite having put tenants

Paragon Mortgage Ltd sold my property despite having put tenants in, with no help from PM Ltd, mortgage is just going through needs urgent help to stop this process to get my money back. Ken Renton - 0781 7611 341

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Why did they sell it please? Did they have a possession order?

Customer:

This was PM Ltd attempt to sell the property the first of which I successfully stopped in the summer of 2010 and subsequently repaired and redecorate property. In June 2008, I lost my fully time job and at the sometime Clear Springs the managing agent for the property has their contract terminated by the government. My property was a half house for asylum seeker and refugees. On December 23rd 2010 PM Ltd sent in the receivers, I continue to pay some of the monthly mortgage, however, the arrears continued to rise steadily. The receivers were doing nothing to help with getting my property populated with tenants again. Therefore, I took the initiative to start getting tenants in again with their permission, albeit not fully occupation. By 22/12/2010 I of my own effort and volition without any help form PM Ltd or Redbrick (Receivers). The mortgage arrears were approximately £7,300 by then, the latest statement I received in Feb/March 2014 was £4,200 or less. I am responding to your e-mail from work, therefore, my figures might be out a little. Therefore, the main reasons for the reason were: lost of permanent income, tenants left due to depletion of government funding, PM Ltd and Redbrick left the property empty and did nothing to get tenants in again. During all this time from 23/12/2008 PM Ltd via Redbrick continued to charge so called management fees despite doing hardly anything to improve the situation. This has now become a very urgent and dire situation. HELP!! Ken Renton

Alex Watts :

Yes. Did they appoint a receiver or was there a Court order for possession? All communication must be via this website.