Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

1 moat view Grendon underwood Aylesbury Buckinghamshire HP180WW Dear

Customer Question

1 moat view
Grendon underwood
Aylesbury
Buckinghamshire
HP180WW

Dear SIR

I have recently purchased a new build bungalow in december 2013 at the above address and as you would expect there has been a few settling in problems

I am writing for help not just for me but for my other Four neighbours with regards XXXXX XXXXX builder doing nothing to finish the site to a decent standard and the fact all the homes although new build do not meet building regulations as the damp proof course does not even meet the 150mm minimum ground clearance and in some parts is at ground level with no water proof barrier which is causing the brick work to be wet and in some parts already turning green

All attempts to contact the builder to address these problems have been met with either silance or broken promises to get the works done

We have contacted his solicitor to which all we get back is the letter of concern have been forwarded on

My other concern is that he is now building even more homes and if they are to the standard i have bought i fail to see how anyone will be happy

My contact details are
Mobile XXXXXXXXXXX
landline XXXXXXXXXXX
[email protected]

please could you help me sort this nightmare out as the strain of it all is not good for some of my elderly neighbours or give me advice and guidance to help sort this mess out

XXXXX XXXXX