75100385

I have got my property back from legal property act receivers

Customer Question

I have got my property back from legal property act receivers and have found that it has been subjected to vandalism due to the company employed by the LPAR to clean the apartment left the keys to the property in the front door. Neighbour said that the key was left in the door sometime in January and she called the police however I have only discovered this today as I had been fighting to get my property back and hadn't visited the property as I had no keys and they discovered the property had been entered and put shutters over the entrance. They removed the front door to do this however when I asked them of they would make good the situation they said they were no longer in control of the property so it was my responsibility they also instructed the company who put the shutter up to end their contract and have told me that if I want the shutter to remain in place I need to take out a contract with them myself of which I have now done.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Do you know the cost of repair please?