75100385

I live in a link detached house by which we are joined by a

Customer Question

I live in a link detached house by which we are joined by a neighbour's garage. Neighbour has has patio space. Along the garage linked wall they have built an extended roof to shelter their patio. We have experience constant drilling on our wall and and banging that is very disturbing plus we don't know what damage is being caused to our building. Neighbours are not approahable. The noise is on the wall which is directly connected to our living room, dinning room and the three bedrooms up stairs.

Please can you advice who we can ask to check the damage to the wall plus do we have any rights.

Mrs Campbell

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Have you complained to the Council please?
JACUSTOMER-9uveuzal- :

Sorry I need to unsuscribe

Alex Watts : You don't need help any more a.
JACUSTOMER-9uveuzal- :

No thank you. Please cancell

Alex Watts : Ok. Please don't reply as it comes back to my inbox. Good luck.