Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

what does this mean ? The borrower disposing of the premises

what does this mean ?

The borrower disposing of the premises or any part thereof or granting any subsequent
rights in, over, under, or through the premises.

Does this 'granting of subsequent rights' also means things like short term lets?
or you think it only means granting long term leases and selling the premises?
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

I am Al and am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

The clause means that the Borrower should not grant any third party any rights in the property, whether that be a right of way or any form of Tenancy.

ie it does prohibit the borrower from letting out the property on a short term 6 or 12 month Assured Shorthold tenancy or other tenancy for that matter.

I hope this assists but please let me know if you require any further clarification.

Kind Regards
AL