Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

I require Boundary details of 27a Parklands Malmesbury SN16

Customer Question

I require Boundary details of 27a Parklands Malmesbury SN16 0QH for Free
I am afraid that you have no rights against your neighbour at all - your rights are against your landlord and it is his right to challenge your neighbour
All you can do is notify your landlord or his agent of the threat and any action she takes.
You can obtain a copy of the Title plan and deeds from the Land Registry for less than £5
http://eservices.landregistry.gov.uk/www/wps/portal/!ut/p/b1/04_Sj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMAfGjzOKNjSxMDA1NjDwsjM3MDTxN3dyNDUNMjQ1MjPWDU_P0C7IdFQG9k5Tz/
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have paid in total to the Land registry £44 I have never heard from them

All I want is a map with the Boundary on it of 27a Parklands Malmesbury Wiltshire SN16 0QH

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
I have been waiting for an answer for 8 hours or more also put the same question about 4 months ago never had a reply yet in total I have paid £44 with out a solution I want to know about boundary for 27a Parklands SN16 0QH so I know where I stand with next door neighbour who wants to move boundary approximately 15 foot or more over this side ? this means wooden shed would have to come down this was there when I came here she is land grabbing I am just the tenant but I an paying rent for this ground also shed
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm happy to help with your question today.

The Land Registry hold details of the property and boundary. You have to apply to them for the details you need. We are not the Land Registry so cannot provide you with this information. If your neighbour moves the boundary your landlord has to take legal action. You are not the owner of your property so you have no right to take any action against the neighbour over this problem. You should contact the landlord or the agent.
My apologies for the delay
As I said I am afraid that you have no rights - only your landlord does
You have to fill in the form here
Put in the details and order a copy of the title deeds