75100385

IF YOU HAVE NOTIFIED SOMEONE IN WRITING THAT YOU DO NOT WISH

IF YOU HAVE NOTIFIED SOMEONE IN WRITING THAT YOU DO NOT WISH THEM TO CROSS THE BOUNDARY TO YOUR PROPERTY OR ENTER THE PREMISES ON THAT PROPERTY DO THE POLICE HAVE POWERS TO ORDER THE INTRUDER TO LEAVE THE PROPERTY

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Yes

Alex Watts :

It is your land

Alex Watts :

You can exclude who you wish

Alex Watts :

The Police can ask them to remove if they are causing a disturbance or offences committed

Alex Watts :

If it is just trespass with no other offences, it is a civil matter and you need a Court order

Alex Watts :