How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 70520
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

Help for Tenants against Landlords

Resolved Question:

Help for Tenants against Landlords
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have used this "BODY" for tenants who have a troublesome Landlord.

I just can't remember the Name of it! I know that I went to the building and spoke with help. I can remember that it building was just off Goodge Street and they were very helpful. I have a friend that I should like to help her. But I can't remember it's name! I think it was set up by the government for unfair demand for bills from greedy Landlords

Expert:  Remus2004 replied 3 years ago.
Sorry, Im not sure what your question is?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I want to KNOW the NAME and address of the ORGANISATION, for free advice to speak, person to person, to help me, with unfair Landlords money bills, to tenants

Expert:  Remus2004 replied 3 years ago.
You probably mean Shelter.

They do run localised offices. You will need to do a search upon your location here

as obviously I do not know where you are in the country so cannot tell you which is the local office.

Can I clarify anything for you?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your help and your replies.


I am sorry that I did not carefully read fully about J/A., before i wrote to you, and I'm sorry this took up your time


But thank you for trying to help me. I appreciate it. I'll get back to my solicitor after the weekend. I was annoyed with myself that I wanted to help my friend asap!








Expert:  Remus2004 replied 3 years ago.

No problem and all the best.

Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’.
Remus2004 and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you