Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Help for Tenants against Landlords

Help for Tenants against Landlords
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 3 years ago.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have used this "BODY" for tenants who have a troublesome Landlord.

I just can't remember the Name of it! I know that I went to the building and spoke with help. I can remember that it building was just off Goodge Street and they were very helpful. I have a friend that I should like to help her. But I can't remember it's name! I think it was set up by the government for unfair demand for bills from greedy Landlords

Expert:  Remus2004 replied 3 years ago.
Sorry, Im not sure what your question is?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I want to KNOW the NAME and address of the ORGANISATION, for free advice to speak, person to person, to help me, with unfair Landlords money bills, to tenants

Expert:  Remus2004 replied 3 years ago.
You probably mean Shelter.

They do run localised offices. You will need to do a search upon your location here

http://england.shelter.org.uk/get_advice/advice_services_directory?pc=rm162hp

as obviously I do not know where you are in the country so cannot tell you which is the local office.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your help and your replies.

I am sorry that I did not carefully read fully about J/A., before i wrote to you, and I'm sorry this took up your time

But thank you for trying to help me. I appreciate it. I'll get back to my solicitor after the weekend. I was annoyed with myself that I wanted to help my friend asap!

Anne

Expert:  Remus2004 replied 3 years ago.

No problem and all the best.

Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’.