Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Help for Tenants against Landlords

Help for Tenants against Landlords

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have used this "BODY" for tenants who have a troublesome Landlord.

I just can't remember the Name of it! I know that I went to the building and spoke with help. I can remember that it building was just off Goodge Street and they were very helpful. I have a friend that I should like to help her. But I can't remember it's name! I think it was set up by the government for unfair demand for bills from greedy Landlords

Sorry, Im not sure what your question is?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I want to KNOW the NAME and address of the ORGANISATION, for free advice to speak, person to person, to help me, with unfair Landlords money bills, to tenants

You probably mean Shelter.

They do run localised offices. You will need to do a search upon your location here

http://england.shelter.org.uk/get_advice/advice_services_directory?pc=rm162hp

as obviously I do not know where you are in the country so cannot tell you which is the local office.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your help and your replies.

I am sorry that I did not carefully read fully about J/A., before i wrote to you, and I'm sorry this took up your time

But thank you for trying to help me. I appreciate it. I'll get back to my solicitor after the weekend. I was annoyed with myself that I wanted to help my friend asap!

Anne

No problem and all the best.

Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’.