Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

my daughter was splitting up with her husband wanted to be

my daughter was splitting up with her husband wanted to be near me and her dad we got in touch with a landlord near us got her a house i paid the bond but told her if she left i wanted the bond back she paid the 1st months rent she moved her furniture in and then decided she didnot want to move so she told the landlord she had changed her mind move all her furniture back to her old house this was october 2012 since than she has tried to get the bond back but he now egnores her phone calls i have also spoke with him he just says he will see into it then egnores my calls all i want is the bond back were do we stand on this issue the ammont  is £850.00

Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How long was the Contract meant to be for?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it does not say on the lease papers i think it was 6mths but i thought the bond was for damage and there was no damage

If it was for a fixed term then in fact she was bound to pay for the whole six months and the Landlord was entitled to forfeit the Deposit instead.
If it was not for a fixed term then your daughter can issue proceedings to recover the funds using the Money Claim Online service - details here
https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details