75100385

Tenant has been ordered to leave PCOL(possession Clain on line)

Customer Question

Tenant has been ordered to leave PCOL(possession Clain on line) section 8 3 months rent arrears.
Mandatory possession was granted.
3 weeks after warrant of possession was issued I haven't heard anything from the Bailiffs. Tenant continues to live at my property without paying rent and now owed me 4 months rent. I need to get him out asap in order to relet my property
Can I employ private bailiffs to evict the tenant.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply. !
Alex Watts : Yes, you can employ private bailiffs if you have a copy of the order for possession.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything about this for you today please ?
Customer:

can private bailiffs have similar powers to court appointed bailiffs i.e. can they enter the property and evict the tenant(following issue of warrant of possession)

Customer:

Can they recover monies owed by me

Customer:

do they have to be certified by a regulatory body?(unsure if there is such a firm for bailiffs)

Customer:

do private bailiffs have similar ...

Alex Watts : If you have judgment for arrearsaswell yes.
Alex Watts : Yes they need to be a certified bailiff.
Alex Watts : Does that help?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

excellent Yes Thank you

Great.