Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I live in a townhouse with a shared driveway.Recently the property

Customer Question

I live in a townhouse with a shared driveway.Recently the property owners moved due to the Bank reposed the property. My townhouse and their townhouse share the driveway. The neighbor to the right of my property, which I do not share anything with, came onto my property and yelled at me for telling neighborhood kids not to ride bikes and jump ramps in the shared driveway, neither of which is his property.Needless to say I did call the police for his aggressiveness and his encouragement to the kids that they could do this just because the driveway way vacant. The neighbor has let his kids ride bikes thru my yard and they always have other neighbors kids with them. I feel like Im being bullied by this neighbor and have asked them nicely in the past to not do this. The police officer said that by law only the owners can prevent this, the house is bank owned. Please help Thank You From Concerned Property owner that does not want her car damaged or a bmx trail in her front yard. I lived a this property for 3 years now, and since they know I dont want kids playing in the driveway it seems to have gotten worse.
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

Who actually owns the shared driveway please?

Tom