Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

Hi Al, thank you for your reply re my question on leasehold

Hi Al, thank you for your reply re my question on leasehold extension. I need a reliable and contactable solicitor to act for me on this. Can you act for me or if not can you recommend someone please? Many thanks Terresa
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
Hi Terresa,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I'm afraid I am unable to tout for business through Just Answer.

I can, however suggest that you go on the Law Society website, and there is a section headed "Find a Solicitor". You can then type in your postcode, the area of law you need your Solicitor for (which will be "Conveyancing") and it will then provide you with details of Solicitors who will be able to assist you. You should pick a Solicitor who is a member of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme.

I hope this assists.

Good luck.

Kind Regards
AL