75100385

Hi Alex Youve already answered my question last week re

Customer Question

Hi Alex
You've already answered my question last week re tenancy agreement and daughter and her friend at uni and trying to release from tenancy.
Just to recap landlord put clause in which stated if someone leaves then he has say in who replaces without being unreasonable.
My Orignal post / question ended up in wrong dept so posted again but didn't realise I'd have to pay again which I did so perhaps I can use this opportunity to elaborate on further developments.
Do I need to copy and paste Orignal question or do you remember?
My name is ***** ***** that helps

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : For some reason your question does not appear under your username. What else would you like to know please?