Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

House owned by brother and sister, brother marries, wants to

Customer Question

House owned by brother and sister, brother marries, wants to put new wife as co owner of property by buying out sisters share.

Father putting up money for the "buy out " and wants to secure this loan on the property,

all parties in agreement, no current mortgages secured

How easy is it to deal direct with Land Registry to change ownership and secure private mortgage?
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first
Are you happy to draft the Private mortgage deed yourself?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, but I would have to source a draft copy of a Mortgage deed to follow and edit

Assuming your draft is fine and the TR1 and the mortgage are all signed correctly then there is no reason why you shoudl not deal with the Registration of the Transfer and the Charge - but you will probably need to ask a Solicitor to deal with the Certification of Identity forms.
https://www.gov.uk/registering-land-or-property-with-land-registry/transfer-ownership-of-your-property
Please ask if you need further details